1. Lucky Block (LBLOCK) Lucky Block is a crypto-lottery platform that uses blockchain technology to improve traditional lottery systems.
2. Avalanche (AVAX) Avalanche is a super-fast blockchain platform that uses three chains rather than one – meaning tasks are divided, and transaction speeds are significantly increased.
3. Maker (MKR) Maker is the native token of MakerDAO, a decentralized lending platform built on the Ethereum network.
4. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is the second-largest crypto in the world behind Bitcoin and has grown exponentially in recent years.
5. Chainlink (LINK) Chainlink is an innovative network that uses 'oracles' to provide off-chain data to the blockchain.
6. Uniswap (UNI) Uniswap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) hosted on the Ethereum network and allows users to exchange crypto tokens easily.
7. Enjin (ENJ) Enjin is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency used to power an ecosystem of NFTs. The exciting thing about Enjin is that the coin can be used in various blockchain games to buy and sell items.
8. Basic Attention Token (BAT) Basic Attention Token (BAT) is a unique crypto that looks to revolutionize the digital advertising industry.
9. Yearn.finance (YFI) According to Binance Academy, Yearn.finance is a DeFi protocol that provides users with access to high yields on their crypto holdings.
10. Solana (SOL) The final new cryptocurrency to buy in 2022 with great potential is Solana. Like Ethereum, Solana is a blockchain network that provides a medium for developers to build and host dApps.