Should you buy boat flash edition smartwatch in 2022? Today in this article I will give you my honest review of Boat flash edition smartwatch. Pros and cons of Boat flash smartwatch.
Boat flash edition smartwatch (Review 1):
It’s been 4 days and I have not taken out this watch from my hand. I will add what I felt about this budget smartwatch. Design-wise it feels more like a regular traditional classic watch, straps give it a real sporty edge. I liked the part where I can change my straps according to my choice, although we get only one strap with the pack. Battery wise it’s been 4 + days and the battery still shows 66% remaining, so it’s superb. I have only used two sports modes out of ten available modes and both yoga and walking are accurate.
Also, I have compared the heart rate and spo2 meter both do an excellent job tracking the accurate results. I have not faced any connection issues, boat has really taken a nice effort to keep the app clean and simple to use with useful faces. Water and dust resistance makes it a real choice for people who have a budget. I got this in the flash sale worth every penny.
Boat flash edition smartwatch (Review 2):
I would say that in this range this flash watch from boat is the best watch considering the price, design, features, software, and custom watch face as I got this watch for just 2499 Rs only during the Amazon sale. Personally, I love this watch and it looks good/stylish/classy/premium on my wrist I think it is a perfect watch for me and the people who are looking for a pocket-friendly watch. Below are the Pros and Cons section of the watch…
Features and Pros:-
- Personally used without notification and it gave 14 days battery backup.
- Real-time heartbeat tracker.
- Oxygen level.
- Waterproof and dustproof.
- Many spots mode like a cycle, badminton, running, swimming, etc.Sleep tracker
- Water drink reminder
- Support apps notification with content like WhatsApp, message, Instagram, tweeter, LinkedIn.
- You can also set an alarm through this watch
- The heartbeat tracker and spo2 are approximately the same as the readings taken by the oximeter.
- Fully Charged it gives us 7=8 days of battery life, checked on a personal level with the notifications like WhatsApp, messages, call notifications.
- Wake up gesture is a bit slow.
- Step counter is not accurate.
Boat Flash Specs:
|Special Feature||Calorie Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Screen Size||1.3 Inches|
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, Compatible with Android and iOS.
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, SpO2 sensor, 3-axis accelerometer.
- Sports Modes: Outdoor Run, Walk, Cycle, Football, Basketball, Badminton, Yoga, etc.
- Fitness Features: Real-time heart rate monitor, Blood Oxygen level (SpO2) monitor, Sleep Tracking, Sports Tracking, Step Counter, Meditation.
- Other features: Idle Alert, Drink Reminder, Smart Notifications, Phone Finder, Weather Forecast, Music and Camera Control.
- Rating: IP68 rating.
- Straps: Detachable silicon straps.
- Battery: 200 mAH.
- Weight: 52g.
Other Specification about Boat Flash Edition Smartwatch:
- 1.3″(33mm) LCD display with a round dial that sports complete capacitive and responsive touch interface for effortless control.
- The health monitoring feature in the watch helps you keep a track of heart rate & blood oxygen levels.
- The daily activity tracker records daily steps taken, calories burnt and distances covered.
- 10 active sports modes include: running, walking, cycling, climbing, yoga, basketball, football, badminton, skipping & swimming.
- Loaded with features, the watch Flash offers 7 day (when in use) battery life so you never miss the fun. Up to 20 days on stand by.
- Customize your watch with 6 watch faces to match your style, every day!
- Receive all important notifications, from calls & texts, to social media & sedentary alerts, all in one place.
- Stay calm and relaxed in all situations with the guided meditative breathing feature, with DND to shush the outside world while you rejuvenate.
- The IP68 Dust, Splash & Sweat Resistance makes it your perfect fitness companion.