In this article I will give you the top 5 best antiviruses for mobile free, but before that let discusses some terms. A computer virus is a malicious program that requires a hos and is designed to make a system sick just like a real virus. Viruses can spread from computer to computer and they can replicate themselves. Some viruses are categorized as harmless pranks, while others are far more malicious. There are three types of computer viruses:
- File infectors – Attach themselves to a program file.
- Boot sector virus – Install themselves on the beginning tracks of a hard drive.
- Macro viruses – infect data files.
Antivirus software was originally developed to detect and remove computer viruses, hence the name. However, with the proliferation of other kinds of malware, antivirus software started to provide protection from other computer threats. In particular, modern antivirus software can protect users from malicious browser helper objects, browser hijackers, ransomware, keyloggers, backdoors, rootkits, trojan horses, worms, malicious LSPs, dialers, fraud tools, adware, and spyware. Some products also include protection from other computer threats, such as infected and malicious URLs, spam, scam and phishing attacks, online identity, online banking attacks, social engineering techniques, advanced persistent threats, and botnet DDoS attacks. To protect your computer and mobile devices from these harmful viruses you need an Antivirus. So below is the list of the Top 5 best antivirus you can use, within the list you can choose any one of them.
Best antivirus for Windows
Below is the list of the best antivirus for mobile and pc:
Bitdefender is the best antivirus for mobile as well as computers. The antivirus won Best Android Security Product of 2020, 2017, 2016, and 2015 by AV-TEST. The next antivirus on our list is also one of the best antiviruses for any software system, Bitdefender antivirus plus. It comes with an outstanding score in independent lab tests and web protection tests, enhanced ransomware protection, active don’t track feature, banking security VPN, and much other security features. It is specially designed for those persons who do regular transactions in baking systems. One of its disadvantages is unlimited VPN access requires a separate subscription.
Some of the Security Features:
- Antivirus Protection – keeps your Android device safe from all new and existing online threats
- Virus & Malware Scanner – 100% detection rate against viruses, malware, spyware, and ransomware; on-demand & on-install scan and malware removal
- Web Protection – secures your Android device against dangerous, phishing, and fraudulent sites for the most popular browsers
- Autopilot – makes security recommendations based on your mobile device usage
- Account Privacy – monitors if your email accounts were involved in any data breach
- VPN – makes your IP anonymous & unlocks geo-restricted content
- App Lock – protects your sensitive and private mobile apps with a PIN code or fingerprint
- Anti-Theft – protects your personal information in case your Android device is stolen or lost
- Reports – send insights about your weekly activity and security incidents that were prevented
- Wear ON – extends the protection offered by Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus to your smartwatch
Features of Kaspersky Antivirus:
- Antivirus protection – acts as a virus cleaner, automatically blocking malware and more on your phones & tablets
- Background check – scans on-demand and in real-time for viruses, spyware, ransomware, and Trojans
- Find my phone – locates & locks your Android phone or tablet if it’s lost or stolen
- Anti-Theft – protects personal information from thieves, wiping it from your device
- App Lock – lets you add a secret code to access your private messages, photos & more
- Anti-Phishing – keeps your financial information secure when you shop & bank online
- Web filter – filters out dangerous links & sites when you go online
Norton provides a lot of features and can be considered the best antivirus for mobile 2022. The first antivirus on our list is Norton 360, the best anti-virus for windows users. It is also known as the Norton antivirus plus. It has an impressive score in independently done lab tests and also offers a wealth of useful features. It has a data protection foil that protects your PC from ransomware attacks. It also includes online backup, firewall, exploits protection, password manager, and other surprising feature. The thing that makes it unacceptable to many consumers is its quite expensive value and having no multi-license policy.
Norton Antivirus features:
- Mobile Security: Get real-time antivirus phone protection against ransomware, spyware, malware, and other online threats.
- Norton Secure VPN: Access your favorite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or while traveling with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption.
- Wi-Fi Security Alerts: Get notified about Wi-Fi networks under attack and protect your online privacy. Avoid cybercriminals who try to eavesdrop on your Wi-Fi connection to steal or glean personal information or infect your device with malware.
- Web Protection: Helps detect and safeguard you from navigating to fraudulent (phishing) and malicious websites when using your preferred browser or opening links from apps, text messages, and emails.
- App Advisor: Antivirus phone protection scans new and existing apps to help prevent mobile threats like malware, spyware, ransomware, adware, and privacy leaks.
- Dark Web Monitoring: We monitor the dark web and notify you if we find your personal information.
- SMS Security: This feature filters spam SMS text messages that may contain phishing attacks. These attacks use links to fraudulent sites that compromise your personal information.
- Suspicious Network Detection: See potentially unsafe Wi-Fi networks in your area and get notified when a Wi-Fi network you’re using is compromised
- Device Report Card: See a 30-day analysis of previously scanned Wi-Fi networks, websites, device vulnerabilities, and risky apps.
The next antivirus on our list is McAfee antivirus plus. It protects every Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS device in your household, all for an excellent price, though it does less on Apple platforms. It has quite an excellent score in the independent lab tests and has a robust firewall, virus protection pledge, and a new interface that focuses on the user. Its disadvantages are very slow to full scan on windows and macOS and having a lab test failure.
Features of McAfee:
- Secure VPN protection defends against unsecured public WiFi hotspots
- IP Proxy means secure browsing with WiFi VPN
- VPN provides a secure WiFi hotspot to browse safely on unsecured public WiFi
- Keep your WiFi protected with Secure VPN – Keep your data, online activities, IP addresses, and physical locations private when using WiFi.
- Antivirus cleaner and security scanner
- Continuous virus protection and antivirus cleaning
- Antivirus cleaner and virus removal
- Check for malicious viruses from files, apps, and downloads with an antivirus cleaner and scan
- Detect and destroy security and privacy threats with antivirus virus cleaner protection
The download link for all these antiviruses is below.
Best antivirus mobile free
- Norton 360
- Safe Security
- Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
- One Booster
- Bitdefender: Download
- Kaspersky: Download
- Norton Security: Download
- McAfee: Download
- Trend Micro: Download
- Bitdefender: Download
- Norton: Download
- Safe Security: Download
- Kaspersky: Download
- One Booster: Download